SANDY HOOK GOLF COURSE
COVID-19 POLICY & PROCEDURES
By making a tee time reservation, you agree to the listed terms and conditions below and attest that you and your playing partners are not experiencing any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus. If you experience any COVID-19 symptoms prior to your tee time reservation - you must stay home and cancel your tee time reservation.
Common COVID-19 related symptoms can include Fever, Dry Cough, Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose, Sore Throat and Diarrhea.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING OF 2M/6FT IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE PROPERTY. This includes but is not limited to the following areas: the parking lot, pro shop, golf carts and all playing areas of the golf course, particularly on the tee box and greens.
PROVINCIAL LEGISLATION IS ENFORCEABLE UNDER PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS WHILE YOU ARE ON THE PROPERTY, PENALTIES AND FINES APPLY. Anyone breaching or failing to comply with physical distancing protocols or any of the policies listed below will be subject to removal from the facility and may be banned until all such policies have been removed.
FACILITY ACCESS & OPERATIONS:
- The washrooms inside the clubhouse will be open with enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures allowing only one person at a time.
- Portable toilets will be available on the course as well and will be sanitized daily.
- Only four customers are permitted in the Pro Shop at a time, traffic is one way only and physical distancing markers are indicated on the floor.
- We have currently reduced our available tee time inventory to ensure proper spacing on the golf course and control traffic on the property.
- All power carts will be cleaned and sanitized after every use, power carts and pull carts will be rented on a first come first serve basis.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are available in the Pro Shop and Restaurant; they will not be provided on the golf course so please bring your own personal hand sanitizer for use on the course.
- Tap Credit / Debit method is preferred payment for all transactions, but cash will be accepted.
ARRIVAL AT THE GOLF COURSE:
- Players should arrive no more than 15 minutes before their round.
- Only one golfer is permitted on each power cart unless the two riders are from the same household.
- Only four customers are permitted in the Pro Shop at a time, if there are 4 people inline please remain outside until it is safe to enter.
- Please follow the floor arrows, stand on the physical distance indicators to check in and exit the Pro Shop safely.
- Please ensure the group in front of you has left the tee box before making your way there, all groups must wait until their assigned tee time before teeing off - no exceptions!
- A scorecard and pencil will be made available 1 per group upon request.
AFTER COMPLETING YOUR ROUND:
- All power and pull cart rental equipment must be returned immediately to the appropriate return area.
- Until further notice all golfers are required to exit the facility immediately after completion of their round, no congregating will be permitted in / around the clubhouse or in the parking lot.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND TO START THIS SEASON:
- The flag must remain in the cup at all times, a foam insert has been added to make the golf ball easy to retrieve without touching the flag.
Sandy Hook Golf Club